Lara Aranador leads the Talent Experience team at Robots & Pencils, a digital innovation firm. She has been with R&P for 7 years supporting a hybrid-distributed team in Canada, the US and (more recently!) Mexico. Joining as the first Talent Experience team member, Lara built and implemented key programs and frameworks such as Talent Success, new hire on-boarding and enhanced internal policies. She has also established the foundation for the company's growing recruitment and total rewards practices. All of which have been built with R&P's talent-led mantra in mind.
Outside of R&P, she sits on the Board of Advisors for the Mount Royal Chapter (her alma matter) of AIESEC, which is an international youth-run organization focused on supporting young people to develop their leadership potential through international internships and volunteer opportunities.
Lara prioritizes being empathetic in how she approaches her work, supports her team and enables Talent - guiding and leading with influence.
Lara Aranador’s Session(s):
3:45 p.m. EST — Wednesday, April 28, 2021
- Define and implement a center of excellence structure for employee engagement
- Adapt to a high performance culture to drive change in the workforce and establish new norms
- Gain buy-in for technology and facilitate success to increase a sense of employment and authority among employees
- Practical applications and best practices
- Ensure communication in an adapting and changing culture, physical footprint, and new opportunities